Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Warmth In Winter 2011

On Tuesday, December 20, 2011, Councilwoman Blondell Reynolds Brown hosted the Warmth In Winter Program Finale at the School District of Philadelphia.  My co worker Jason Lewis was the event coordinator and it was a lot of fun.  We helped to set up and break down the event.  Children from all Philadelphia shelters will receive a hat, glove and scarf to keep warm this winter.  This is the Councilwoman's 12th year for the program.  Dezzie from Praise 103.9 served as the MC and DeeJay 007 provided the music.  Ronald McDonald was there and the children received a lot of gifts and had a dance party.  I bought my boyfriend's daughter with me for the day.  I totally enjoyed spending the day with her and she served as our helper throughout the day. Everyone in my office enjoyed having her around as she is such a sweet little girl.  Even though I had to get up at the crack of dawn it was an awesome day.  Cant wait until next year.

Ill post pictures from the event soon
Jason and i @ Warmth in Winter 2010

My Co Worker Jason and Dezzie from Praise 103.9

No comments:

Post a Comment