Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cruisin.....

I had the privilege to take my first cruise last week.

I was happy to get a true break without cell phones, email and text messages. What a different world we would be without them!

I cruised with Carnival Cruises on the ship Carnival Sensation (pictured below).

I cruised from Port Canaveral, FL to Freeport and Nassau Bahamas!



I had a great time cruising but I did not like the aesthetics of the boat.  The boat reminded me of the 70s-90s with the outdated decor in the common areas. The food was EXCELLENT and the room service was great.  Our room steward Buddy made sure we had everything we needed and cleaned our room to perfection.



From the time, we entered the ship until we left, they offered you drinks all day long lol. I stuck with water and juice they provided so I would not incur soda fees of couse I had specialty beverages during meals.

Although, I truly enjoyed the food, I dreaded dinner because the waiter was always slow.  I did not suffer from any motion sickness and would love to cruise again.

I completely enjoyed the water works area on the top deck. I had a blast on the slide and felt like a kid again.



When we stopped in Freepory, my girlfriends and I rode ATVs as our shore excursion and it was the BEST.

We also visited the club which was a lot of fun!

Overall, I would rate the cruise an 8. Pics coming soon!

After my return, a friend told me to check out Royal Caribbean for my next cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment