Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A 5 month break from blogging....there may be a reason why

A 5 month break from blogging.  Im sure you are asking why? I am glad you asked.  Here is a list of things that have occured to me or in my life in the past 5 months:

Found and met my biological father after 28 years of him not knowing that I exist.
My father who raised me since birth died on April 15, 2012.
I went to Rochester, NY to see my cousin graduate from medical school. 
Work was good but stressful due to all the family struggles I have been facing.
I went to Wilson, NC to visit my biological paternal family and my great grandma passed away 4 days and 4 hours later.
I went to Chicago for my Sorority convention.
Mom had a transplant surgery.
I planned a cruise to the Bahamas in August.

So, hopefully you understand the absence.  I hope to get back to blogging more often. Hopefully this will be an outlet for me.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment