Thursday, July 26, 2012

Louisville, KY

Enjoying a wonderful visit to Louisville, KY for my church convention.  Visit my church on the web: www.cogop.org

We are staying in an area of Louisville that reminds me of the University City section of Philadelphia.  It is one of the neighnorhoods between the large University and downtown (sound familiar right Philly folks).

Louisville, KY Hotels | Quality Inn and Suites University/Airport

I drove the entire way from Philly to Louisville.  It took us 11 hours and 40 minutes.  We stopped 3 times for a total of 2 1/2 hours.  I know my Dad would be proud.  The entire time that I prepared for the trip especially the driving part, I could hear my Dad
s voice giving tips and reminding me how he always would on how to prepare for a long trip! lol

The hotel also has a lovely indoor pool that my godson has visited each day since our arrival.

Indoor Heated Pool | Quality Inn and Suites University/Airport Hotel Louisville, KY

The assembly is being held at the Kentucky International Convention Center and its near the area called Fourth Street Live, which reminds me of our new Xfinity Live area in South Philly. It's really really nice.

http://www.4thstlive.com/info.cfm

Today I think I willl go to the pool!

Signed,

Enjoying Louisville

No comments:

Post a Comment